Creating your own personalize Gravatar to use on websites, forums and blogs comments globally.
Your Gravatar is a photo image that represents you. When your are surfing online and leaving comments on forums, blogs and websites you are able to leave your mark. Using this tool is free and very simple to follow and you can use as many emails with your avatar and add all sort of pictures to fit with your email(s).
Simple Procedure To Obtain Your Avatar
Read this before entering original site, so you know what to expect.
- Sign up for an account for Free
- Activating link through your received email
- Add any image, and crop your photo to find the right size for display
- Rating your Avatar – G thru X, your best selection, G rating for general, which most will except your comments on there websites, forums and blogs
- WordPress may have a plugin to have a direct access
How do You Get A Gravatar
Go to the website and all is needed is your favorite Email(s). You are able to use as many email as your avatar.
How to Get An Avatar On Your Site
Setting up an avatar, on your site is easy. Plugins are available for leading blog software and content management systems, and there gravatar tutorials will have you up and running in no time. Also, since all gravatars are rated with MPAA style ratings, you can restrict your site to show only gravatars whose content you are comfortable with.
Tutorials and A Quick Video Clip Available
Go To Website: http://en.gravatar.com
If you like what you read, I appreciate a tweet to share with others or a sweet comment! Mahalo for your visit!
Heads up to your success! Lani 🙂