Aloha…. Let’s Connect!
- 16 Personalities Test Results On You (1)
- Affiliate Marketing (2)
- Creating Videos With 3 Free Tools (1)
- Entrepreneur Success (3)
- Facebook (1)
- Firefox Cookies (1)
- Graphic Editing And Tools (4)
- Homeless Man Holds His Resume And Steps Out In Faith (1)
- Internet tracking cookies (1)
- Keyword (1)
- Kindle (1)
- Marketing (7)
- Personal Growth And Trainings (8)
- SEO And Backlinks (9)
- Social Media (10)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Video (7)
- Video (1)
- Website Hosting (1)
- Wordpress Fundementals (6)
- Wordpress Plugins (5)
- Yelp A Great Place For Local Businesses (1)
Hostgator Coupon Code
Popular Resource Articles
Tag Archives: New Youtube Layout
If you have not revised your Youtube new layout channel, in most cases it’s situated in the default setting.
Updates are a must with most social network sites, because it show cases your links and content as free display billboard. So get it out of the default settings.
Why is that…. default setting displays the videos in random sequence order with no descriptions, unless you go into your channel dashboard and arrange it accordingly. Before the change, the old channel version hid your primary information from the public, unless you scrolled down the page. However, the new version is less than a year old and your video channel has more SEO exposure than the older version. Maybe Google is being generous with public information for a change or they have a better agenda for it, who knows.