Believe it or not… Olympic players and Entrepreneurs have a lot in common? Really, you will see as you continue to read on.
Entrepreneur definition: an employer of productive labor; contractor. A person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.
Entrepreneurs has a certain type of mindset and they won’t let anything come in there way, including themselves. They will thrive to achieve there life long dreams, even if it cost them everything. Time after time, you can pick up a book or go online and read how certain business successors became successful.
For one, they have to start some where to create success. The average entrepreneur most are not rich or a savvy business owner or marketer. They started off with nothing, but an idea. They took their idea and started to cultivate it around and within them, and it became them. Similar motivation and life experiences an Olympic player will apply in their life.
That is why 97% don’t make it or try and 3% are rich in the world and they never quit, because they understand the method to the madness. Either way you look at it, it’s a madness by not trying to be successful and on the other hand you’re guaranteed not to achieve anything by doing nothing.
See the list comparison, it’s similar to each other, even if it’s in a different field.
A Business Owners Expressions Of Success
- Be Your own boss or Independent
- Be determined and get out of your comfort zone
- Never Quit And Failure Is No Exception!
- Believe in yourself, even if others don’t
- Take Risk And Action
- Model The Person With Success
- Find A Void In Your Expertise And Do Your Best
- Learn, Practice And Stay On top Of Successful Trends
- Use Traditional And non-traditional Methods That Work
Olympians Four Year Training To Success
- Started From An early Age And Success Is For All
- Mindset To Be The Best
- Learn What Your Competitions Doing And Do Better
- Be Mentally, Spiritually And Physically Fit
- Have An outstanding Mentor, Coach And Trainer
- Exclude Yourself From Other Pleasurable Activities
- Sacrifice With Risk Taking
- Focus On Your Goal In Mind
- Make A Decision And Stick With It
- And many more others to list.
The final Presentation Rewards: The Entrepreneurs goal is to run a profitable and successful growing business. As for the Olympic player’s goal is to win as many gold medals. Both entities with all their dedication, commitment and hard work follows with recognition, accomplishments and profits. Plus a life changing experience that know one else will know except those who fulfilled their own dreams in life.
Optional Resource: Host service I use for several years and still do. If you’re considering to build a website, this host service has been very reliable for me. Enjoy!