Here are Ten of the most persuasive reasons that you should consider using social media tools to promote your business. Social media is primarily a trend for personal communication between individuals. However, many social media sites have evolved and people have found ways to use them for business purposes as well.
Sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and more can be a great way to generate new business by using your existing network of friends.
Social Media Marketing The Basics:
Statistics and studies have shown that an overwhelming number of consumers visit blogs, forums, video search engines, and other social media sites to receive information about an online retailer before they purchase its goods or services. In other words, without active social media direction of your brand and reputation, traditional marketing strategies will have a small scale impact on your online clients. Here are the 10 persuasive reasons to implement social media into your business.
1. Name Recognition: Using social media allows your company to reach the highest number of potential customers possible. Getting your name recognized out there is incredibly important – studies and surveys have suggested that customers need to hear a company’s name at least 7 times before they will gain the faith and respect needed to become a customer.
2. Name Observation: Having a social media attendance allows you to better understand what current and potential customers are expressing about your product or services. Through active social media monitoring, you have the possibility to address negative comments and correct false or inaccurate information about your name or company.
3. Be Onward-Rationalizing: Your objective is to observe people there becoming more savvier when it comes to the using social media sites in their daily lives. If you want to look relevant and in-step with the latest advances in technology, your prospective clients will want to see you on these sites as well.
4. Prospect Through Friends: You shouldn’t neglect your personal social media accounts as actual approach to promote the activities of your business. Posting constant reminders relating to your business and activities can remind your friends of what your company does and either to use your services or the old traditional word of mouth referral.
5. Constant Updates On Company Activities: Your company profile is a great opportunity for you to post regular updates on your activities, but also about important news and trends in your industry. This will attract the attention of a new client interested in your business and increase your reputation as an expert. It’s vital to post regularly if you want to increase your followers or fans and convert them to potential leads or paying clients.
6. Productive Site Traffic: By updating regularly on sites such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn with posts that link back to your site, you can generate additional traffic and redirecting them to your site. Social media bookmarking tools like Digg, Squidoo, Stumbleupon and Slashdot can also generate additional traffic to your site if you create frequent articles and blog posts.
7. Links for SEO: Many social media bookmarking sites use NO FOLLOW tags that limit the outbound link value of posts made on their sites. There are still many leading social media sites that allow DO FOLLOW tags including Slashdot, Digg, Furl, Mixx and FriendFeed. However, you can see benefits from posting to social media bookmarking sites that use NO FOLLOW tags if people read your posts and link back to your Website.
8. Updates for Search Engine Rankings: In return Social media profiles frequently rank highly with major search engines. Using personal or company names and keywords in your profiles can help you to generate traffic for your social media sites and company homepage.
9. Incorporate Social Media Results in Search Engines: Search engines like Google, Yahoo and Microsoft Bing are increasingly interested in indexing and ranking posts and other information from social media sites. Including videos from popular Internet sites like YouTube by Google can also be optimized for indexing by the major search engines.
10. Corner Marketing: Social media gives you to reach out to very specific individuals based on their personal preferences and interests. You can create social media strategies based on reaching individual interests or even create unique social media profiles to target these audiences.
How do I know if social media marketing is working?
While it is hard to track the results of social media marketing, there are usually ways to tell if your campaign is working. There are several things you can do:
a) Check your website stats and look at your referring logs to see if you are getting any referrals from social media sites.
b) Ask your site visitors and callers how they found you.
c) Keep track of your referrals and see if you are being referred business as a result of your involvement in social media.
I hope this information has been helpful to you. I appreciate you stopping by.
Heads up to your success! Lani
If you like what you read, I appreciate your positive comments or Tweets. Mahalo!
Optional Resource: Host service, I’ve been using this service for several years and I current still do. If you’re considering to start your own website, this host service has been very helpful for me.
I do get compensated for the use of this host service. I appreciate it!