Bill Clinton Voices His Views On Direct Sales

Former President Bill Clinton, has been observing the growth and rapid changes in our economy and took notice with Direct sales.

This is what he expressed…. “it is a thriving business exploding worldwide, in these time of economical crisis.”

Sound like he admire where this trend is headed, because it is another form of being in business for yourself and creating economical stability for the entrepreneur.

American’s need to find alternative ways to make a living and survive in times like this, rather you are supplementing your income part-time or full-time start making a change now.

Former President Bill Clinton, Voicing His Views On Direct Sales!

Watch His Clip Announced To The Country: Bill Clinton

“What Direct Sales Represents”

• Strengthens Our Country And Economy
  • Striving For Your Own Destiny
  • It’s a global movement nationwide and a broad
  • No Glass Ceiling To Promote Your Business
  • Building an American community
  • Taking Responsibility For Our Own Actions

Bill Clinton, Notes Statistics Based On His Observation

• 7 Million Americans in Direct Sales
  • 69,000 Join Every Week and growing
  • 21 Million in Direct Sales worldwide
  • 125 countries doing business in this industry

If our former Pres. Bill Clinton, find favor in this industry, who else will need to tell you, change is coming. And we need to prepare for the down turns and up turns, there’s NO Guarantees for your future unless you create your own destiny.

” The Heart Of The American Dreams “

If you found this message to be inspirational to you, leave me a sweet comment and tweet and Like to share with others.  We can use the uplifting in our own communities to unite as one!

To your success in life,

Mahalo, Lani Kee 🙂

PS…View a handful of leaders, willing and ready to encourage all your great intentions in life.  Leaders With Great Intentions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Personal Growth And Trainings and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Welcome Facebook commentators:

16 Responses to Bill Clinton Voices His Views On Direct Sales

1. F. Mark says:

Hey There Lani Kee,
    I take your point The inauguration of the 44th president of the United States amidst one of the most turbulent days in our heritage exhibits as significantly as something how historical past repeats alone, and how all cycles, certainly the financial system. Some cycles come about obviously, with no need of any intervention from outdoors forces, together with the Federal Authorities.
    All the Best

2. Pingback: PoS Weir

3. Roisin says:

That’s a really great find you have there Lani. Yes, we all have to take the future into our own hands starting with today!
    I’d like to add that it’s the heart of ‘an international dream’, we can connect and share with people the world over. When we develop ourselves one person at a time to be critical thinkers the world has more visionaries, just like Christopher Columbus was.

Look forward to your posts Lani,
    Roisin.

4. Hey Lani,
    This totally makes sense that Bill Clinton is endorsing Direct Sales and MLM. He is one of the smart ones! Keep it rollin’ and thanks!

-Rocky

5. Great post, Lani! I have pointed out in my blog that I think that entrepreneurship is neither liberal nor conservative. (After all, Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are liberal, and Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki are conservative.) I am glad to see someone with as much clout as President Clinton giving such a ringing endorsement to our industry! I know that not everyone is an entrepreneur, but seeing more people explain its value might give others that spark. I probably wouldn’t have seen myself giving this industry a shot until I did, so you just never know sometimes.

• Lani says:

@Steve, I agree with your observation and who would’ve known our former Pres. Bill Clinton, monitoring this industry. And I am sure other prominent business people watching this industry progress. Thanks for coming by. Lani 🙂

6. Lani says:

Aloha goddess Jacqui, I appreciate your sweet comment and glad you came by. Oh please pass it on. Mahalo! Lani 🙂

7. Greetings, Lani

What a wonderful confirmation of something not enough people know about.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    I’m going to be passing this on to the naysayers I’ve met LOL

Bliss and blessings,
    the goddess known as Jacqui

8. Lani says:

Hi Eric, you’re welcome and I appreciate you stopping by. Lani 🙂

9. Hey Lani,

Great content! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving such a great comment! Thought I better check out yours and leave a comment for you!

Take care,
    Eric

10. Lani says:

Hey Roz, I totally agree. Appreciate your coming by. Lani 🙂

11. Roz Pearcy says:

Would have never guessed this would come from Bill Clinton, but it’s awesome that he did say this! More people need to know that MLM/Direct Sales is a great way to get working for yourself. Thanks for sharing this!

12. Lani says:

Hey Dennis, appreciate your input and stopping by. Mahalo! 🙂

13. Hello NoeLani…It was an unexpected source of promotion coming from Bill Clinton. Though I suspect it may have something to do with his connection with Anthony Robbins that alerted him to our existence. Thanks for the post.

PS Thanks for visiting my blog and I just downloaded WP-Captcha-Free to try it 🙂